dimanche 10 janvier 2016

Challenge chez Swirlydoos Round- Robin



Bonjour à tous
Ce mois si  j'ai décidé de participer à un challenge pour Swirlydoos C’est un forum que j'adore. Voici le challenge en question. 
Hello everyone
This month so I decided to participate in a challenge for Swirlydoos It is a forum that I love. Here is the challenge in question.

Passer par ici pour aller le faire :
Go through here to do: 



Voici ma page :
Here is my page:







List of Products:
Scarlet Elegance
Main Kit:
12x12 paper Kaisercraft Ma Cherié Elegant and Beauty
Embellishments kit:
Collectable Ma cherié Kasercraft
Washi Tape My story Mme
Cardstock Kit:
Cardstock Magic Black My color Cardstock

Swirlydoos kit All that Glitters December
Main Kit:
3D Lumiere Turquoise
Pearl Bliss Kaisercraft
Signature Flower Kit :
Mini Paper Blooms Iceberg Kaisercraft


My stash:

Flowers Wild Orchild Craft
Gesso White Liquitex


Oubliez pas de laisser votre commentaires j'adore cela.
Forget not to leave your comments I love it. 


Cindy
xxx

1 commentaire: