dimanche 8 mai 2016

Page Together pour Scrap fx


Allo à tous,
Aujourd'hui je vous présente une page en turquoise.
Je me suis amuser avec les produits Scrap Fx je les adorent.

Hello everyone,
Today I Decided to show you a Layout.
I had fun with the magnificent  stencils I adore them.
It is always a pleasure for me to use Scrap FX magnificent products.

Layout May
    IMG_8850 copyIMG_8851 copyIMG_8853 copyIMG_8856 copyIMG_8858 copyIMG_8859 copy
Et bien sûre je vous ai fait une petite vidéo:
And of course you all know me...... I love making videos so here it is: 


Here is the list of equipment.
Scrap Fx Products:

Book Plates, small 2011167
Book Plate, large 2009350
Brackets {} 2006145
Together is a wonderful place to be 2014058
Numbers Stamp 2014017
Leaves A Simple, stamp 2013344
Words of Wisdom stencil 2015172
Other Products:
Zig 2 Way Glue
irRESISTible Desert Sand - Wedding Dress
ColourArte Radiant Rain Bashful Blue
Lindy's stamp gang Embossing Powder Purely White and C'est la vie cerise
Texture paste Ranger
Emboss It Dauber Ranger
Versamark
Lace Flower Prima
Paper Heidi Swapp Hello Today
Flower Resin and Wild orchid Craft



Oubliez pas de venir faire un tour sur le blog de Scrap fx ici: 
Remember to come and visit the blog Scrap fx here : 

http://www.scrapfx.com.au/blog/ 

 Cindy 

xxx

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire