mardi 8 novembre 2016

Un canevas pour Lindy's Stamp Gang



Salut a tous. Aujourd'hui je vous présente un canvas en tuto  J'ai adoré m'amusé. Le tuto est en anglais mais on le comprends très bien et biensûr il y a un petit vidéo de tout cela. 

Hi Gang, it’s Cindy here with a gorgeous canvas using Lindy’s Magicals and Golden Products  to create a beautiful textured project.
image final
I love working with Lindy’s Magicals and I’ll show you more in the video.
I started my Canvas with Chipboard for texture, which I covered with white gesso.
image chipboards
Then I added more texture using, a stencil and Golden Light Molding PasteGolden Fiber Paste, Mini art stones and Art Pebbles.
image stencil et paste
Next I added color with  Industrial Chic- MAGICAL Shimmer Powders (Rusty Lantern Lime – Shabby Turbine Teal – Time Travel Teal – Steel Shimmer) which are magnificent.
image magical
image apres magical
To finish off my canvas, I added splatters of black Heavy Gesso.
The final result is a heavily textured, colorful and sparkly mixed media canvas.
image back up 5.jpg
image back up 1
I have filmed a video showing you how to make this, you can watch it below or




Tips

  • I love Using Magicals with water because you can get such a variety of colors – it is Magic!!!!!

Lindy’s Products

Other Products:
Scrap Fx:
Others Products: Glue Zig 2 wayGesso Bob RossStencil Tim Holtz Tiles 042
Oubliez pas de venir faire un tour sur le blog de Lindy's Stamp Gang ici: 

Remember to come and visit the blog Lindy's Stamp Gang here : 


Rester créative
Stay creative
Cindy 
xxx


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire