mardi 10 janvier 2017

Ma soumission pour le dt call de Lindy's Stamp Gang

Salut a tous. Aujourd'hui je vous présente une page en tuto pour le dt call de Lindy's. 
J'ai adoré m'amusé. 
Le tuto est en anglais mais on le comprends très bien et biensûr, il y a un petit vidéo de tout cela. 

Hi Gang, it’s Cindy here with a beautiful Layout made for the magnificient Dt call, with Lindy's Magical Powders , Sprays and Embossing Powder to create an beautiful 3D layout.
img_2859
I used Magical Powders and Embossing Powder  to create my background.

Basic Technique

  1. I used lot of laces and scrap paper to create a beautiful texture and background.img_2845
  2. I used Black Gesso for cover up all details in background.img_2838
  3.  I played with Magicals and Golden Acrylic Glazing Liquid  to add color to the flowers.img_2850
  4. I added Embossing powder for the little texture and for title.img_2847
  5. I added a layer of splatters as the final touch.  I mixed the sprays with water to create splatters.img_2839
You can see this process in the video at the end of this post.
The final result:
img_2832
I can't believe all the different color combinations and looks you can get with just one set of Magicals!
img_2856
img_2852
img_2838
I have filmed a video showing how you can make this, you can watch it below or on the Lindy's Stamp Gang YouTube Channel.




Tips

Lindy's Products
img_2869

Other Products:
Mixed Media place:

Wild Orchid Crafts :

Versa Mark
Emboss Gloss
Embossing paste Black Studio 490
lace tresors de Luxe
7 Dots Studio paper 12x12 9th Wawe - Stormy Sea
7 Dots Studio paper 12x12 9th Wawe - Golden Sand

Oubliez pas de venir faire un tour sur le blog de Lindy's Stamp Gang ici: 

Remember to come and visit the blog Lindy's Stamp Gang here : 


Rester créative
Stay creative
Cindy 
xxx


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire