mercredi 8 mars 2017

Little Card for Scrap fx


Salut a tous,
Aujourd'hui je vous présente un carte pour le plaisir que j'adore.
J'aime beaucoup travailler avec des stencil.
 J'ai adoré travailler avec les magnifiques chipboards de Scrap fx


Hello everyone,
Today I decided to show you acard with a  Chipboards and Stencil.
I love to have fun with colors.
It is always a pleasure for me to use Scrap FX Embellishments.
And of course you all know me...... I love making videos so here it is:




And of course you all know me...... I love making videos so here it is:








Here is the list of equipment.
Scrap FX Products:

Language of Love

Brocade Lace stencil

I want to grow old with you


Others products:

Colle 45 magic
irRESIStible Gray Flanel
Memento Dual Marker


Lindy's Stamp Gang:
 Starburst: Starburst

Sweet Violet  Teal


MIxed Media Place:

Card Base - 5 pcs - Eco - A6 horizontal


Thank you all so very much!

Oubliez pas de venir faire un tour sur le blog de Scrap fx ici: 
Remember to come and visit the blog Scrap fx here : 

 Cindy 
xxx

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire