mardi 6 juin 2017

Un tag mixed media pour Lindy's

Salut a tous. Aujourd'hui je vous présente  un canevas en tuto video pour Lindy's. 
Je m'amuse en texture comme toujours. 

Le tuto est en anglais mais on le comprends très bien et biensûr, il y a un petit vidéo de tout cela.


Hi Gang, it’s Cindy here with a lovely tag using Lindy's Starbursts Sprays and EMBOSSING POWDER  to create a simply textured project.
IMG_1745 copy
I love working with Lindy's products all the time and I'll show you more in the video.  I started my tag with EMBOSSING POWDER :  Raspberry Lemonade Embossing PowderBlack Forest Black EP and Purely White for creating texture. I add papers too for poping colors. 
IMG_1727 copy
IMG_1734 copy
Then I added color in stamp with watercolor by Starburst sprays:  Frozen Jack FrostHottie Patottie Hot PinkBougainvillea FuchsiaSalt Water TaffyMarigold Yellow Orange and Screamin' Banshee Black
IMG_1729 copy
Next, I added splatters of  Starburst Spray Frozen Jack Frost and Screamin' Banshee Black
IMG_1732 copy
To finish the tag, I added simply stamps with embosing powder and Foamiran Flowers handmand by me !!!!
IMG_1731 copy
IMG_1724 copy
The final result is a lovely colors and texture.
IMG_1720 copy
IMG_1722 copy
I have filmed a video showing you how to make this, you can watch it below or over on the Lindy's Stamp Gang YouTube Channel.

Lindy's Products

Other Products:
  • Collection Rosi Belle of Prima - stamps, papers and embellishment.

Oubliez pas de venir faire un tour sur le blog de Lindy's Stamp Gang ici: 

Remember to come and visit the blog Lindy's Stamp Gang here : 


Rester créative
Stay creative
Cindy 
xxx


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire