samedi 16 septembre 2017

Scraps of Darkness Mixed Media canvas tutorial



Allo Ici!
Je vous présente mon deuxième tutorial pour Scrap of Drakness. 

 Hello there!
It's Cindy Brown with my second Tutorial for Scrap of Darkness


Pour ce projet j'ai utilisé le kit de juillet The Wayfarer

For this post I used
Scraps Of Darkness July Kit : The Wayfarer


Pour mon second post j'ai choisit de faire un magnifique canevas. J'ai utilisé les beaux produits dans un magnifique kit.

D'abord, j'ai choisi mon papier. Ensuite, j'ai choisi mes embellissements.

J'ai ajouté deux couche de Gesso et des gouttelettes de Gesso avec de l'eau. Et finalement, j'ai utilisé mes magnifiques sprays de Lindy pour les éclaboussures.

N'oubliez pas de voir la vidéo ci-dessous.

Voici mon canevas:

For my second post I chose to make a beautiful canvas. I used the beautiful products in a beautiful kit.

First, I chose my paper. Then I chose my embellishments.

I added two layers of Gesso and drops of Gesso with water. And finally, I used my beautiful Lindy sprays for splashing.

Do not forget to see the video below.

Here is my canvas:





some close ups:













My video:




List of products:

Scraps Of Darkness July Kit Floral Add On



Blue Fern Studios Wanderlust Lilies
Blue Fern Studios Wanderlust Vine
Prima Flowers #586836

Scraps Of Darkness July Kit: The Wayfarer


Blue Fern Studios Wanderlust 12x12 Printed Chipboard (19 pieces)
One 6x6" burlap paper sheet
Blue Fern Studios Wanderlust Collection:  road trip
Prima Traveker's Journal  #592721

Others products:



Oubliez pas de passer sur le blog pour voir le travail magnifique de l'équipe:
Forget about going on the blog to see the wonderful work of the team:

http://scrapsofdarkness.blogspot.ca/

Cindy
xxx

1 commentaire:

  1. This site was... how do I say it? Relevant!! Finally I've found something
    which helped me. Thanks a lot!

    RépondreSupprimer